Feb 15, 2009

Photos!

Thank you Jake for turning these photos into Jpegs.

Vacation! A little coffee or beer (depends on the time of day this was taken)


Being a good PCV and learning about rice farming during IST (I live in a fishing village down by the sea, unfortunatly rice doesnt grow all that well)
href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uVAhJWHHLCY/SZkhwVgp-2I/AAAAAAAAACc/26Lo0C5A9x4/s1600-h/IMG_3750-1.JPG">

Look at the good looking guy! Sosony and his wife Delna showing off the new TV and sound system (I think I posted about this early on)
href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uVAhJWHHLCY/SZkhwU-xmrI/AAAAAAAAACU/1mePBulA9AI/s1600-h/IMG_0337-1.JPG">

Center is my good friend Kolasy and on his left is Fabrees (both took me fishing)


The day I became a volunteer and blue was the 'in' color


My Banking Family


Friends and village workers of the World Food Progam. They cook for kids every day of the week. Nice Hat!


Bruce Lee...oh boy..Watch out!

1 comment:

Netta said...

B-dub,
Thanks for the updates and the photos. You look good! Not at all as skinny as I would've expected. I'm glad that you are safe and well and that you will hopefully finish out your term. I mailed you a care package at the end of Jan - this was obviously before I read your blog. I'm assuming the mail service has probably been disrupted due to the upheaval but I hope that your reward for making it through such a tumultuous time will be processed food from America to clog your arteries! Be on the lookout.